Table of Content
- Personal Information
- Information Collection And Use
- Third Party Service Providers
- User Age Limits
- User Feedback
- Contact and Complains
Personal Information” means any information relating to a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, or an online identifier.
Information Collection And Use
As a Weird Johnny Studio Company we do not collect or use your data. Your data is collected by our partner Unity Software Inc.. Detailed information is available here https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy. Their collect your data in three ways:
Data collected automatically
Certain data is collected automatically. This includes:
- Data about your game progress;
- Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language;
- Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the Service; and Your IP addresses, and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI).
Data you provide directly
- Data you provide in connection with surveys, promotions, sweepstakes, competitions and other events.
Data collected by our partners
- Data we receive if you link a third-party tool with the Service;
- Demographic data (such as to determine the coarse location of your IP address);
- Data from platforms that the games run on;
- Data for advertising and analytics purposes;
- Data to fight fraud (such as refund abuse in games or click fraud in advertising).
Third Party Service Providers
Advertisements from third party ad networks may be displayed in our Games from time to time. All reasonable endeavors are used to ensure that these ad networks comply with all applicable legislation in the provision of their services towards us.
User Age Limits
Our game is not intended for children (under the age of 12 or such higher age as required by applicable law). We do not knowingly collect or solicit any personal data or target interest based advertising to children and we do not knowingly allow children to use the Game. Children should not use our Game or send us any personal data about themselves at any time. If you believe that we might have information from or about a child, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you send us any email regarding feedback or support for the game at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, we keep this data for the purpose of referencing your inquiry ticket. We do not use it for any other purpose. To request your data removal after solving your ticket, contact in this matter at the same email address. Please keep in mind, we won’t be able to come back to the case after deleting it and you’ll need to send a new one.
Contacts and Complains